Monday, March 29, 2010

My Favourite Season

My favorite season is summer. I like the other seasons as well, but summer is the best for me.
First of all, I like summer because the weather is hot. Some people think that summer is too hot, but I just love it as it is. The sky is always blue and it hardly ever rains, and if it does, it is a warm and pleasant rain. I usually enjoy walking in the rain because it relaxes me. I like spending the long summer days out and sometimes even the short and warm nights. I like this season very much because it is the season of the perfumed flowers and the taste of healthy fruits from grandma’s garden.
Furthermore, I love holidays, especially the long summer holiday. I like spending my holiday with my family and friends, as well as travelling and visiting new places. From June till the end of August I like sleeping a lot in the morning, enjoying parties and sometimes pyjamas parties, reading a lot and staying with my friends playing basketball or listening to music. In the summer holidays I also go to my grandparents. I like the refreshing air because there I can find the tranquility I need after the noisy days spent in the city. I like helping my grandparents with the animals and other interesting things. I also learn about the customs and traditions of the Romanian village.
These are some of the reasons why I love summer and I consider it the best season of all. It offers me time for fun and meeting new people. This season gives me the feeling of joy that no other season does.

Balogh Anita
Cls. a 9-a E

10 comments:

  1. Your essay is very nice and I am glad that you enjoy writing. I hope this is only the beginning. I hope that your classmates will also contribute to this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice essay Anita , but my favorite season is spring, so I can't enjoy totaly your essay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex, if your favourite season is spring that does not necessarily mean you cannot enjoy Anita's essay. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations Anita!!!you are a good writer(by the way summer is my favorite season too)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to thank my teacher for the corrections she made. I am glad that you commented my essay. You should write an essay too :). It doesen't take you so long.

    ReplyDelete
  6. TOEIC Online Exam was very very intereting! I have never done something like this before.
    I have to admit that I was nervous and very stressed but I think I did it well.
    I am agree with Anita because it was a little bit hard and the time was shortly so we didn't manage to finish the whole exam but was a great experience.
    I am very grateful because I have the chance to see how is an exam Enghish very important to us and I apreciate that the teacher of Enghish selected us for this amazing opportunity.Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good essay Anita,I like it very much!My favourite season is the summer too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good work Anita! Not all of us would spend time writing an essay... And you said "Some people think that summer is too hot..." is very true !!! haha!!

    Andrei H.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't say that I don't enjoy it , I just said that I can't enjoy totaly,but keep on this essay is really nice anyway.

    ReplyDelete